USA Network’s new series COLONY has a bunch of fans already ahead of its January 14th premiere. The network generously released the pilot episode early for eager viewers to see.
I have certainly heard from many fans who are very excited about COLONY. The series has a lot of draws for me, including the two leads, Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies, as well as faith in LOST producer Carlton Cuse.
I have been anxious to unearth what exactly it is that has drawn other fans to the series. I posed the question on Twitter and received a variety of answers. Read on to see how fans replied and be sure to vote in the poll at the end to share how YOU became interested in COLONY!
— Wendy Del Monte (@thewaitsover) January 7, 2016
— Lori Milo (@lori_milo) January 8, 2016
— Annie (@missjack415) January 8, 2016
- @CreepynCuteShop and @mrscify shared that they are excited about the possibility of aliens!
- Sarah Wayne Callies fans @SarahWCfans clearly stated they are in the lead actress’ camp.
- @Jaceyjaden is a big fan of Josh Holloway.
- @jane74513 likes the style and color of the show logo.
- Even author Stephen King took to his own Twitter account to endorse the new series.
Lots of new shows coming this month, but don’t miss THE COLONY (on USA). Great premise, fine acting. Great to see Josh Holloway (LOST) back.
— Stephen King (@StephenKing) January 3, 2016
As you can see, viewers are flocking to COLONY for all sorts of reasons. The actors, the production team, the intrigue and mystery of the storyline, and even the style of the production are all drawing fans to the show.
Please vote in the poll below and tell us the main reason(s) you are on board as a #COLONIST! Choose up to 3 answers.